Design Communication & Social Media Intern
Isdera AG is a design, engineering and racing consulting company, founded in 1982. With the headquarter office in Saarwellingen, a design office in Munich and a tenancy in Shanghai our company is actively growing.
We are therefore looking for an intern to take on the task to develop our design communication and social media presence. The ideal candidate has a communication and public relation background study, an understanding of trends and interests in design culture and automobile. As a social media administrator, you need to be able to navigate yourself on different platforms from registration to maintenance ( LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, etc). As your task will also include design communication, a strong graphical sense and a good knowledge of PowerPoint and other Microsoft 365 is required. English skills shall be proficient, photographic skills are welcome and an inherent ability to create strong catchphrase will guarantee you a good time within our young and dynamic design team!
You will work In the center of Munich(5min from Odeonsplatz) in our new Design Studio. This internship of 6 months will be compensated – starting date ASAP-
- Help creating the internal C.I
- Create branded documents and graphics for both print and digital use.
- Create branded social media content to engage our followers, educate the public of our services and drive people to our website.
- Produce and manage a schedule of social media posts for Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
- Research & apply social media best practices.
- Other marketing projects, duties or research as assigned.
- Study Communication & Public Relation
- Reliable, self-motivated
- good project management and organizational skills.
- initiative, creative thinking
- Experience working in the Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop.
- Basic understanding of print and digital media.
- Comfortable working on projects independently and problem-solving as needed.
- Willingness to brainstorm design concepts and present multiple options.
- Understanding of current social media trends and best practices.
- Ability to use basic office equipment.
- Photography skills a plus.
- Basic copywriting skills a plus.