Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing and browsing this website, you accept the following terms and conditions of use without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree, please discontinue using this site.
Modification of Terms
Information and materials displayed on this website, including but not limited to product pricing, specifications, warranties and/or other information, apply to products sold in the People's Republic of China ("China" and, for purposes of these Terms only, excluding Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR and Taiwan), but not necessarily to products sold in other markets.
Intellectual Property Rights - Copyright and Trademarks
All rights in the content of the website (including copyright, design rights, database rights, patents, inventions, source code and any other intellectual property rights) are owned by or licensed to Isdera. You may display these materials on your computer screen or download and print copies of them as an information resource. You agree not to
• Modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices.
• Copy, download, transmit, distribute, disseminate or publish any text, illustrations, charts, graphs, icons, logos, images and layout arrangements of the foregoing, as well as any underlying source code and software, for any commercial or public use without our prior written consent or that of the corresponding copyright holder.
• Use the site to upload or distribute any material that contains viruses or similar content, or engage in any activity that may interfere with or disrupt the Site or its services.
• Establish links to this website on any other website, intranet or extranet site without our prior written consent.
All information contained on this site regarding third-party products or services, including but not limited to prices, services or products offered, product features, or scope of services (if any), should be verified with the party providing such products and services. All information contained on this site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to enter into a transaction for a particular Isdera product or service. We attempt to ensure that the content on this website is up-to-date. However, the product specifications contained on this site are for informational purposes only. Models, standard features, and optional features are subject to change as we continue to refine our offerings. We reserve the right to change these product specifications at any time and without notice.
Isdera may provide links to other Internet sites owned or operated by third parties. Access to these third-party sites is at your own risk. Before using a particular website, you should read and determine whether you agree to the terms and conditions of use of that website. Isdera does not control such websites and is not responsible for the content of such websites. The provision of a link to a non-Isdera website does not imply endorsement by Isdera of the website or the products or services referenced therein.
Any communication or material you send to this site (including feedback, data, responses, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, plans, requests, requirements or the like) will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. All materials sent to the site will become the property of Isdera and may be used for any purpose, and Isdera may distribute the material and/or reference the content or any concept described therein in our products without compensation, without any restrictions on use, without attribution, and without any obligation or liability.
This site is governed by the laws of People’s Republic of China.
Private Policy Statement
Isdera (Shanghai) Automotive Technology Co., LTD
The personal information mentioned in this Private Policy Statement refers to all kinds of information related to identified or identifiable natural persons recorded electronically or in other ways, excluding anonymized information.
When you provide us with personal information or use our services, you understand that we will obtain necessary personal information for the provision of services or other lawful purposes and process such personal information in the manner described in this statement. If your consent is required for the collection and processing of specific personal information, we will collect and process such information only after obtaining your consent.
This Private Policy Statement (Hereinafter referred to as the "Statement") for personal information of customers will provide you with the following information:
1. How we collect and use your personal information
3. How we store your personal information
4. How we share, entrust, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information
5. How we protect your personal information
6. Your rights
7. How we process children’s personal information
8. How the statement will be updated
9. How to contact us
Handling your personal information responsibly is part of the social and legal responsibilities of Isdera(Shanghai) Automotive Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Isdera" or "we"). We are aware of the importance of personal information to you and will do our best to keep your personal information secure and reliable. This statement is to ensure that your personal information is adequately protected under the Personal Information Protection Act, the Cybersecurity Act and other applicable laws and regulations of People’s Republic of China. We will take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal information from accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access.
1. How we collect and use your personal information
We collect your personal information in strict accordance with the relevant laws and regulations. For the purpose of this statement, sensitive personal information refers to personal information that, if leaked or used illegally, could easily lead to the infringement of a natural person's human dignity or endanger the safety of his or her person or property, including biometric identification, religious beliefs, specific identity, medical and health, financial accounts, whereabouts, etc.; personal information of minors under the age of 14; personal information about the design, production, sale, use, operation and maintenance of vehicles, etc.
1.1. What personal information we collect from you
1.1.1 The term "personal information" in this statement refers to all kinds of information recorded electronically or by other means that can identify a natural person individually or in combination with other information. Personal information and other information that cannot be used to identify a specific individual are collectively referred to as "information".
1.1.2 Through various online or offline forms (such as web pages, applications, emails, text messages, letters, face-to-face collection, etc.), we collect your personal information under different circumstances, including but not limited to:
• When you order or purchase any of our products or services.
• When you participate in any Isdera event or program, including participation in any event, program, contest, survey, auto show, sweepstakes or other promotion that we may offer from time to time (collectively, "Events").
• When you read Isdera promotional materials, newsletters or other communications.
• When you contact or communicate with us or when you request information from us (e.g., through web pages, applications, emails, text messages, letters, in-person communications, etc.).
• When you visit or use Isdera-related webpages or accounts on third-party social media platforms ("Social Media Platforms").
• When you visit or use Isdera-related pages or accounts on third-party vertical websites ("Vertical Sites")
• When you provide or submit comments, suggestions, experiences or other content to us.
• When you interact with us and our services in other ways.
In addition, if you have purchased an Isdera vehicle, we will also collect information about the vehicle in connection with your possession and use of an Isdera vehicle, in accordance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements and/or Isdera's technical requirements.
1.1.3 Upon your submission of an authorization statement representing your consent to our collection and processing of personal information, we will collect various types of personal information regarding the purposes described in this statement, including but not limited to:
• Basic personal information, including your name, ID number, occupation and income status.
• Contact information, including cell phone numbers, email addresses, postal addresses and zip codes.
• Demographic information, such as your gender, date of birth, and nationality.
• Driving information, such as your driver's license number, your current and past vehicles, and vehicle preferences.
• Purchase information, including the products you have purchased and their prices, and other transaction details.
• Payment information, including payment channels, credit/debit card information.
• Comments and communication information, such as your comments on the products or services we provide or personal information contained in communications with us.
• Interactive information, including personal information contained in activities you choose to respond to or participate in, and personal information contained in other ways of interacting with us and our services.
• Vertical site information, including any personal information submitted or generated when you visit or use Isdera-related pages or accounts on third-party vertical sites.
• Social media platform information, including:
• Basic information about your social media platform that you authorize to share with operators (such as us) when you register for a social media (such as WeChat) account or when using social media platform services, such as your username and nickname, avatar, gender, city, your language setting, the time you follow our social media platform account,etc.
• Information you provide to us when you use our social media account and any programs (including mini programs or other derivative or subsidiary programs/applications) we operate on social media platforms, such as: your contact information, details of any transactions you make, and other information we may obtain from your use of our social media accounts or interactions with the aforementioned programs.
• Personal information contained in communications you sent to us, such as reporting an issue or submitting an inquiry, concern or comment about our social media account or its content.
You may voluntarily provide any of the above information. In many cases, if you choose not to provide the above information, we will not be able to provide you with our products or services, or respond to any issues you encounter or other needs you may have.
1.2. How we use your personal information
We collect personal information for the purpose of providing you with products and services and enhancing your experience.
The uses of your personal information are as follows：
• Sales and pre-sales services: invite you to our physical stores, arrange a test drive for you, respond to your questions and needs, process your order and arrange for delivery of your car once you have purchased it.
• After-sales service: provide you with product and maintenance services, product repair, call center, customer care, product warranty and recall services, and other necessary product support services.
• Customer Service and Dispute Handling: respond to your customer service requests, reply to your complaints.
• Product Improvement (optional): invite you to participate in satisfaction surveys, collect your feedback about our products and services, explore business intelligence (including through personal profiling), and continuously improve and enhance the quality of our products and services so that we can meet your growing expectations and requirements. If you choose not to participate in the relevant activities, it will not affect your access to our sales, pre-sales and after-sales services.
• Marketing activities (optional): We may contact you to provide updates on our products and services, invite you to participate in market research (including through personal profiling) and marketing activities. You may choose your preferred method of contact, such as email, text message, mail, phone call, social media (e.g., WeChat, etc.), or you may choose not to receive such information.
To ensure the proper functioning of the relevant website, we may store small files of data, commonly called cookies, on your computer or mobile device. Through cookies, we may be able to collect personal information about you. The type of personal information collected is limited to which listed in this statement and will only be used for the purposes listed in this statement. By using our website or mobile device applications, you consent to the use and storage of cookies on your computer or mobile device. you may manage the types of personal information collected, or delete cookies by using the relevant features on your computer or mobile device.
3. How we store your personal information
We take your personal information very seriously. Your personal information is stored in databases, which are stored in facilities protected by strict physical and IT security measures, with high access rights. We only store the personal information collected in our databases to the extent necessary to fulfill the purpose of the information.
Subject to legal and regulatory requirements, your personal information may be stored in databases located in the People's Republic of China.
4. How we share, entrust, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information
4.1. How we share your personal information
In principle, we will not share your personal information with any companies, organizations or individuals outside of our company, except for the following cases:
With your express authorization or consent;
Where it is required to be provided under applicable laws and regulations, legal process requirements or mandatory governmental requests or judicial rulings.
4.2. How we entrust third parties with your personal information
We may entrust Isdera affiliates or authorized entities to process your personal information for the following purposes:
1) For the purposes of customer call center services;
2) For the purposes of sales and after-sales customer service research;
3) For the purposes of retail marketing management;
4) For the purposes of data quality management, sales process management.
Isdera affiliates and authorized entities will strictly comply with this statement and take the necessary steps to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal information. We will never allow third parties to share, transfer or disclose your personal information for unauthorized purposes.
4.3. How We Transfer Your Personal Information
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except for the following circumstances:
After obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties;
In case of merger, separation, dissolution, acquisition, or declaration of bankruptcy,if the transfer of personal information is involved, we will inform you of the name and contact information of the recipient of your personal information. We will ask the new company or organization holding your personal information to continue to be bound by this statement, otherwise we will require the company or organization to seek your authorization again
4.4. How we publicly disclose your personal information
We will only disclose your personal information publicly under the following circumstances:
After obtaining your express consent;
We may disclose your personal information publicly when required by law, legal process, litigation or governmental authorities.
5. How we protect your personal information
We use technical and organizational security measures that meet industry standards to protect the personal information we hold from accidental or intentional manipulation, damage, destruction, and access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures include access controls, system strengthening, network vulnerability scanning and management, awareness training, log and security event management, transmission and storage encryption, etc. These security measures are continually updated to our business needs, technological progress and regulatory requirements.
In the event of a personal information security incident, we will investigate in accordance with the internally designed emergency plan, take all necessary measures to eliminate potential risks, and notify you in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. At the same time, we will also take the initiative to report the disposition of personal information security incidents in accordance with regulatory requirements.
6. Your rights
In accordance with the relevant laws, regulations and standards of the People's Republic of China, we protect your right to exercise the following rights to your personal information.
6.1. Access to your personal information
You have the right to access your personal information, accessibility might be disabled if in any cases restricted by the law. If you want to exercise your right of access to your personal information, you may reach us through the contact information provided in this statement.
6.2. Correction of your personal information
When you find that the personal information we process about you is incorrect, you have the right to ask us to make corrections. If you wish to exercise your right to correct your personal information, you may contact us at the contact information stated in this statement.
6.3. Deletion of your personal information
You may request us to delete personal information under the following circumstances:
(a) If our processing of personal information violates laws, administrative regulations or agreements with you;
(b) If you no longer use our products or services, or if you cancel your account;
(c) If our processing purposes have been achieved, are no longer possible or are no longer necessary;
(d) If we no longer provide products or services to you, or the retention period has expired;
(e) If you withdraw your consent.
If you request the deletion of sensitive personal information based on the above circumstances, you may contact us at any time via the contact information set out in this statement and we will respond within ten working days. When your personal information is deleted from our service, we may not be able to delete the corresponding information in the backup system immediately due to technical reasons, but we will ensure that the corresponding information in the backup system will not be used again for daily business or other purposes, and ensure that such information will be deleted promptly when the backup is updated. Please know and understand that according to laws and regulations, if the retention period stipulated by laws and administrative regulations has not expired, or if deletion of personal information is technically difficult to achieve, we will stop processing other than storing and taking the necessary safety protection measures.
6.4. Withdraw your authorization
When we process your personal information based on your authorization, you have the right to withdraw the authorization. In which case we will not be able to continue to provide you with the corresponding service or part of the functionality of the service will be affected. If you want to withdraw your authorization, you can contact us at the contact information. When you withdraw your authorization, we will no longer process the corresponding personal information. However, your decision to withdraw your authorization will not affect the processing of personal information that was previously carried out on the basis of your authorization.
6.5. Right to obtain a copy and portability of your personal information
You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal information by contacting us at the contact information. Under the conditions stipulated by laws and regulations, if technically feasible, you can also ask us to transfer your personal information to other subjects designated by you.
6.6. Right to Interpretation
You have the right to ask us to explain our personal information processing rules. You can get in touch with us through the contact information stated in this statement.
6.7. Responding to your request above
You have the right to exercise your rights as described above through online and offline contact channels. Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For security purposes, you may be required to provide a written request or otherwise prove your identity. We may ask you to verify your identity before processing your request.
We will respond within fifteen business days. If you are still not satisfied with the response you receive, you may file a customer complaint with the appropriate authorities. If you have any questions, we will do our best to provide you with the information of the relevant department according to the corresponding situation.
For your reasonable requests, we do not charge fees in principle, but for repeated requests that exceed reasonable limits, we will charge a certain cost depending on the situation. We may refuse requests that are unnecessarily repetitive, require excessive technical means (for example, requiring the development of new systems or fundamental changes to current practices), pose a risk to the legal rights of others, or are highly impractical (for example, involving the backup of information stored on tapes).
We will not be able to respond to your request in the following circumstances:
(a) Related to our fulfillment of obligations stipulated by laws and regulations;
(b) Directly related to national security or national defense security;
(c) Directly related to public safety, public health, and vital public interests;
(d) Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments, etc;
(e) Where we have sufficient evidence of subjective malice or abuse of your rights;
(f) Where it is necessary to protect your or other individuals' significant legal rights such as life or property but it is difficult to obtain your consent;
(g) Where responding to your request would result in serious harm to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals or organizations;
(h) Where trade secrets are involved.
7. How we process children’s personal information
We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children under the age of 14 without prior parental consent in accordance with applicable law. If we become aware that we have accidentally collected information from children under the age of 14, we will delete such information from our records as soon as possible. We do not knowingly use children's personal information for any purpose other than to provide family- or child-related products or services.
8. How this statement is updated
We may update this statement from time to time. We encourage you to review this statement at any time to understand how we are protecting your personal information.
9. How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about this statement, or if you would like to make a complaint about a possible violation of our relevant laws and regulations, please send an email to email@example.com.